Electronic Field Service Application
What are Electronic Field Services?
Electronic Field Service Management is an attempt to optimize processes and information needed by companies
who send technicians or staff into the field. Electronic Field Service Management most commonly refers to companies who need to manage installs,
service or repairs of systems or equipment.
Who would benefit from an Electronic Field Service Application?
Your field service technicians are faced with increasingly complex tasks and customers with high service level expectations. They need the right service information on demand, real-time while in the field, often in remote locations where they have little internet service. Customers expect instant and accurate responses to requests for service. They want immediate access to all relevant job information and they demand high levels of performance from their servicers. To deliver the performance your customers expect and to keep your organization competitive within your industry your field service technicians must be armed with the right information and the exact point of time needed to help turn every customer interaction into a positive experience.
A Complete Electronic Field Service Software Solution
Link Computer's Electronic Field Service Application provides instant visibility into back office service data and information for managing your service organization across the entire field service chain - from dispatch and work order prioritizing to signature collection. Our Field Service Application was created by and in conjunction with people experienced in the field service
industry and was designed with best practices that help your field service
technicians in doing their job efficiently. The field service application was designed to be a portable, secure method to deliver service work orders to field personnel without the need of a consistent connection to a centralized server.
Electronic Field Service Application Features
- Users at office locations with access to servers create Service Orders. This data is created and stored in DB2.
Wireless Delivery of Data
- Over a mobile broadband connection, the client computers receive work orders using Lotus Domino's secure replication process.
- When design enhancements and modifications are made, Lotus Notes will seamlessly deliver the new design without interrupting the users. Once delivered, the changes will be active on the next start of the application with no end user installation process.
- Each application can and would be customized to meet your specific needs, whether that is customizing a template to match your existing structures or adding particular functionality to meet your specific requirements.
The goal of any mobile software solution is to make your job easier and more efficient, not create an additional layer of complexity. Our Field Service Application was designed to enable your field service employees to focus on their jobs, not on difficulties with administrative issues.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Instant visibility into customer and work order histories, part availability, delivery schedules, and any other important information.
- Increase data accuracy and ensure compliance with proper processes
Complete Customer Information
- Complete access to contact information, account information, work order history, payment collection, and more while on-site
- Monitor your field service employees by capturing service time, tasks performed, part numbers, expenses, and more
- Capture digital signatures anytime, anywhere
Remote site abilities
- Working in a remote area with no internet connection? Not a problem. Our field service application was designed with this specific challenge in mind.